Saturday March 3rd, 2018 | 8AM – 2PM
Sycamore Valley Clubhouse, Danville
We’ll continue to update this page with more information as it develops.
1/3/2018 – Special Events will be collecting your donations at the January 9th Area Meetings!
- A Special Events committee member will visit your area meeting to pick up donations. Not sure what to donate? Review our list below.
- Try asking neighbors and friends and family for donations!
- Not attending an area meeting? Review our donation drop-off info below to arrange a time and place that works for you!
Drop-off/Collection of donated items:
Mondays: 10am-4pm and Wednesdays 5-8pm.
Please contact Whitney Bliss for drop-off address details.
To arrange a time, please contact Sarah Talach in advance at (209) 404-8824
If you have items you aren’t able to get to us, or have any other questions, email Sarah Talach, Fabulous Finds Chair, to make arrangements.
Need a receipt for your donation? You can download and print a receipt here.
We need the following items:
Please donate items are clean and working.
- Women’s and Men’s preloved clothing (including designer brands)
- Children’s clothing, toys, gear (NO car seats. If you have baby furniture, please contact Sarah Talach)
- Furniture, Rugs (if you have larger items, please contact Sarah Talach)
- Books, CDs, DVDs
- Sporting Goods
- Additional items (if unsure, please contact Sarah Talach)
- In-kind donations from business looking to liquidate merchandise
- Dry cleaning hangers
- Higher-end ‘designer’ items to help build out inventory for our upscale ’boutique’ area of the event.
Unsold items will be donated back to local non-profit agencies in the communities we serve.