Saturday March 3rd, 2018 | 8AM – 2PM
Sycamore Valley Clubhouse, Danville
We’ll continue to update this page with more information as it develops.
Special Events will be collecting your donations at the February 13th General Meeting!
Fab Finds is looking for your unique one-of-a-kind treasures–designer items such as jeans, handbags, shoes, dresses, etc! Special Events will be collecting them at the February General Meeting this Tuesday!
Not ready to part with luxury items? There is still a need for everyday donated items as well!
REMINDER! On 2/9 you received a special E-Blast that can be forwarded to friends and family to ask for donations and share about the event. Show the Love this Valentine’s Day by sharing about Fabulous Finds! Can’t find the E-Blast? It’s located here.
Drop-off/Collection of donated items:
Mondays: 10am-4pm and Wednesdays 5-8pm.
Please contact Whitney Bliss for drop-off address details.
To arrange a time, please contact Sarah Talach in advance at (209) 404-8824
If you have items you aren’t able to get to us, or have any other questions, email Sarah Talach, Fabulous Finds Chair, to make arrangements.
Need a receipt for your donation? You can download and print a receipt here.
We need the following items:
Please donate items are clean and working.
- Women’s and Men’s preloved clothing (including designer brands)
- Children’s clothing, toys, gear (NO car seats. If you have baby furniture, please contact Sarah Talach)
- Furniture, Rugs (if you have larger items, please contact Sarah Talach)
- Books, CDs, DVDs
- Sporting Goods
- Additional items (if unsure, please contact Sarah Talach)
- In-kind donations from business looking to liquidate merchandise
- Dry cleaning hangers
- Higher-end ‘designer’ items to help build out inventory for our upscale ’boutique’ area of the event.
Unsold items will be donated back to local non-profit agencies in the communities we serve.