The panelists will touch on particularly vulnerable groups like foster youth, veterans, and the mentally ill. They will also discuss the changing face of poverty.
We will examine the state of homelessness and what nonprofit organizations are doing to address it through technology, advocacy, cross-collaboration, outreach, and volunteer work. We will also talk about potential long term, sustainable solutions.
The following experts will participate in the panel:
- Doug Biggs, Executive Director of Alameda Point Collaborative
- Nella Gonçalves, Deputy Director of Beyond Emancipation
- Nikki Beasley, Executive Director of Richmond Neighborhood Housing Services, Inc.
- Jaime Jenett, Continuum of Care Planning and Policy Manager, Homeless Program, Contra Costa Health Services
- Katie Derrig, Development Manager of Operation Dignity
- Gina Tomlinson of Building Opportunities for Self-Sufficiency (BOSS)
Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.