We are currently recruiting for the Junior League of Oakland-East Bay New Member Class of 2022–2023!
How to Join
Joining is simple.
- Attend a New Member Info Session and find out more about us!
- Review the New Member Responsibilities (still finalizing for 2022!) and JLOEB FAQ’s. This will provide you with all of the necessary information to understand exactly what the New Member year entails.
- Fill in our online sign-up form here to secure your spot. (opens June 1)
- Complete your dues payment with our office manager to set up your member account.
- Connect with our New Member Chair and get started.
Eligibility for Membership
To be eligible to join the JLOEB as a New Member you must identify as a woman and be at least 21 years old as of June 1st, of their New Member year. No member sponsorship is required to join JLOEB, just a commitment to serving our community and a desire to develop personal and profession skill.