The Finance and Fund Development Committee is keeping a leaderboard of members who raise the most funds this year. We want to see your name on that leaderboard! Every fundraiser helps to ensure that JLOEB has the funds to promote its mission, develop its members, and serve the community.
One way to give back to JLOEB is through third-party fundraising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon Smile. Facebook, Instagram, & Amazon Smile fundraisers will count towards your score on the leaderboard if you follow the directions below.
○ Sign in to Facebook Account
○ Select “Raise Money for a Non-Profit”
○ Select “Junior League of Oakland-East Bay”
○ Follow the prompts to publish
○ Sign into an Instagram account
○ Tap “Edit Profile”
○ Select “Add Fundraiser”
○ Then Raise Money!
○ Sign in to smile.amazon.com
○ Find the option to “Change your Charity.”
○ Select Junior League of Oakland-East Bay to support
○ Amazon will send a check to JLOEB, but they don’t say who fundraised for the organization, so to ensure you get credit, please:
■ Take a screenshot of the total amount raised
■ Email the screenshot to email@example.com with the subject line: “Amazon Smile: [Your Name]”