Everyone ages 3+ will need a ticket to enter the event.
If you purchased tickets online, no need to bring physical tickets or a confirmation email with you — your name will be on a check-in list at the door. Look for the pre-paid check-in sign.
NOTE: cell service will be minimal
Directions — Balestrieri Family Farm
6140 Alhambra Valley Road, Briones, CA 94553
Coming from Interstate 680
- Exit at Gregory Lane in Pleasant Hill (coming from both north and south)
- Take Gregory Lane to Grayson Road and then turn right onto Reliez Valley Road, which turns into Alhambra Valley Road
- Once on Alhambra Valley Road, continue for 4.5 miles until you reach the venue on your right
- Proceed a little further down Alhambra Valley Road and make a right turn onto Pereira Road where event parking is located
Coming from Interstate 80
- Take Pinole Valley Road to Alhambra Valley Road
- Once on Alhambra Valley Road, continue for 3 miles until you come to Pereira Road on your left
- Make a left onto Pereira Road where event parking is located
Coming from CA-24 E and Bear Creek Rd
- Continue on CA-24 E toward Walnut Creek, Concord
- Take exit 9 toward Orinda/Moraga
- Use any lane to turn left onto Camino Pablo
- Continue for 2.3 mi turn right onto Bear Creek Rd.
- Continue on Bear Creek Rd for 8.4 mi, cross over Alhambra Valley Road onto Pereira Road where event parking is located
The parking area is located on Pereira Road, just past the farm. Follow the signs that lead to the parking area. After parking, proceed to the shuttle waiting area. A tractor shuttle will transport you to the event venue. Do not walk to the venue. The road can be busy and is not safe for pedestrians.
Shuttle service will be available to transport you back to the lot throughout the event. Shuttle service begins at 8:45 am and runs continuously every 20 minutes.
Drop off area: There is a drop off area available in front of the barn on Alhambra Valley Road. Look for “Loading Area” signs. Parking is not permitted here.
Do not leave valuables in your car.
The first hour of the event (9:00 am –10:00 am) will be a quiet hour where no horns, sirens, or flashing lights will be allowed. This is perfect for very young children or children with sensitive ears! From 10:00 am–3:00 pm, children will be encouraged to honk the horns, sound the sirens, etc!
Cowboy Jared and the Bright Blues will be performing from 11:00 am–12:00 pm and 12:30–1:30 pm. Please feel free to bring chairs or blankets to sit around the stage and enjoy!
This is a rain or shine event! If it is a beautifully sunny California day, feel free to take a break in the shade at our craft table or in the wine tasting barn. However, the majority of this event will be outside without any covering. Sunscreen advised.
Porta-potties will be available on-site.
No coolers, or outside food or drink allowed. Food trucks will be on-site offering breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks for purchase! We’ll also have wine available for purchase.
We have 10 wonderful raffle prizes available to win! $1.00 per entry for the prize of your choice. Make sure to bring cash (small bills) and enter for a chance to win. ($10 minimum for credit card charges)
Petting Area: Feed the Goats
Come meet our furry friends and feed them for $1.00. Please remember to bring cash, as we are unable to accept credit cards or paypal/venmo.
What can I bring with me to the event?
Feel free to bring:
- Strollers for infants and toddlers, however the terrain is uneven
- Service animals
- Picnic blankets, towels, or chairs to sit on, but please leave tents, umbrellas and parasols at home
Please do not bring:
- Cigarettes or e-cigs as this is a smoke-free event
- Wagons, bicycles and scooters
Questions? Please contact email@example.com