JLOEB is kicking off its 2023 Summer Recruitment season with New Member Information Sessions all over Oakland and the East Bay. If you’ve ever been curious about Junior League, come learn about our league and meet like-minded women in your city!
Fill out our new member interest form to learn more or join us for one of our upcoming info sessions!
Upcoming New Member Interest Sessions:
- Saturday, June 17, 2:00 PM – Nidos Backyard, Oakland
- Wednesday, June 21, 6:30 PM – Virtual
- Sunday, June 25, 12:00 PM – Calicraft Brewery, Walnut Creek
- Wednesday, July 19, 6:30 PM – Virtual
- Saturday, July 22, 2:00 PM – Fieldwork Brewing, Berkeley
- Thursday, July 27, 6:30 PM – Drakes Dealership, Oakland
- Saturday, July 29, 12:00 PM – The Fourth Bore, Orinda
- Saturday, August 5, 10:00 AM – Philz Coffee, San Ramon
- Thursday, August 10, 6:30 PM – Rooftop Restaurant and Bar, Walnut Creek
- Wednesday, August 16, 6:30 PM – Virtual
- Saturday, August 19, 2:00 PM – Casa del Toro, Hayward
Since our founding in 1935, the Junior League of Oakland-East Bay has been identifying problems and finding solutions. We are women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. We are Women Building Better Communities by supporting organizations that focus on women and children.
Joining Junior League provides many benefits. The most significant is the personal satisfaction that comes with making a positive contribution to your community while making long-lasting friendships. As a member of Junior League of Oakland-East Bay (JLOEB), you will volunteer in Contra Costa and Alameda Counties, develop new leadership skills and build stronger communities.
Build relationships with a diverse group of dedicated, talented women. Volunteer with East Bay organizations and communities to achieve a common goal. Receive training and sharpen your skills in areas like public speaking, fundraising, advocacy, volunteer development, marketing, public relations, financial analysis and budgeting, strategic planning, nonprofit administration and program development.